Nevada is considered one of the prime locations to start a business. The state of Nevada has flexible business and tax laws which make it a business-friendly state. Nevada is popular among small business owners and prime for growth.
Below we mention some business opportunities popular in Nevada.
1. Toy Making
One business idea to consider is the business of toy manufacturing. Children love toys and, toys are not only in demand during festival occasions or celebrations but are bought any time to entertain the children and make them happy. Toy stores are always crowded with eager children playing and their parents making a purchase. Moreover, during the festive season, you can be sure of having your stocks sold out.
Making toys is an easy process and needs creative and innovative ideas. They can be made with any material from plastic, wood, cloth. The market is widespread, and you can also choose to sell your products in Nevada or the country or export it outside the country.
Toys are very much in demand and, Nevada’s support for small businesses helps you achieve your Toy business goals and aspirations.
The U.S toy industry experienced a growth of 19% in the first few months of 2020. The U.S market size for the total toy industry was approximately $32.6 billion in 2020.
2. Pet walking
Pet walking is one of the easiest opportunities for business in Nevada. This business option is especially for people who possess a love for pets and animals. Pet owners often find it difficult to make time for their pets and take care of them due to their busy schedules. Not giving the pet any attention will turn them restless and devoid them of any physical exercise. Doing this is not good for their health and overall well-being. Due to these reasons, many pet owners turn to pet walkers or pet walking services they can trust to take care of their pets while they are away from home. This is a paid service and anyone can make a business out of it.
- Multiple clients per day is an effective use of time, especially when grouped in a small geographic area.
- Comfortable working hours with most visiting hours made between Monday to Friday from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm.
- You will not only be exercising your client’s dog but will also be getting some physical exercise done. This option will prove beneficial for your health as well.
Recommended Reading – How to register a business in the U.S?
3. Social media consultant
If you are a social media expert and understand the people of social media platforms, then this opportunity is best suitable for you. A lot of companies are now looking for social media consultancy since social media is emerging as a popular platform for marketing and promoting businesses. Social media consultancy means offering people assistance with managing their social media accounts. As a consultant, your job is to bring traffic to the accounts to generate more revenue for the businesses.
- You will be getting paid to spend time on your favorite social media platforms. Your standard day-to-day responsibilities include work that can make any social media addict envious. A part of your job is to keep an eye on popular influencers and brands to get insights on what content is trending and how fans and social media accounts engage with it.
- If you are someone with a hand for creativity then this job will help you hone your skills and give it the right platform. You may also be required to add your voice and creativity to posts by writing funny captions and creating shareable posts in the form of videos and memes for a company or a brand. Successful social media managers or consultants bring together the best in community-building and storytelling in an attempt to humanize the brands.
- You’ll get honest and real-time feedback on your work in the form of comments, shares, and understand how your content is being perceived by the media. The instant gratification will further motivate you to work harder and become more innovative.
4. Jewelry making
If you are a person talented in the field of arts and crafts, then Jewelry making is your thing. Jewelry has become popular among people of all genders. Moreover, you do not have to restrict yourself to selling jewelry in the same state or the same country and you can take a step further and establish your business on online platforms like Amazon, E-bay, and other e-commerce platforms. By becoming a jewelry maker, you will be turning your hobby into a career. Jewelry making not only has business benefits but is also great for building focus and health.
Similar post – America’s top 3 states for business
5. Becoming a fitness trainer
If you consider yourself a fitness freak and love being fit and healthy then this job is for you. You can even establish your own fitness training business or become a personal fitness trainer. Moreover, many people don’t like the idea of going to the gym every day, some may prefer to stay at home and have a fitness trainer assist them in reaching their goals. The fitness industry is healthy, rewarding, and flexible.
- The working hours will be flexible and, you will be able to choose your working hours. You can manage and schedule your clients when you want.
- You will have control over your career and become your own boss. As a fitness trainer, you can control your earnings and lead your business in the direction you want. It depends entirely on you, whether you want to try new things or stick to the traditional method of workout and exercise. Furthermore, if you wish to take time off, you can! Although, make sure that you keep your clients well informed about your availability.
- As a fitness trainer, you will have true job satisfaction. Your satisfaction will come when you notice your clients reach their desired goals. Whether it is weight loss or muscle gain you will be making an impact on someone’s life and they will be forever thankful for the guidance that you provide.
6. Bed and breakfast
If you own property in Nevada, then you can also start a bed and breakfast business. A bed and breakfast is a small establishment and is a part of the lodging industry. It provides guests an opportunity to spend the night in a home-like accommodation coupled with breakfast in the morning. If you already own a home that can be converted into a bed and breakfast then, you don’t need to spend much. You can always grow your business and expand more property once you begin.
- The biggest advantage is creating and operating a business from the comforts of your home.
- The investments required are very minimal, especially if you already own the property.
- You can pick your own schedule and operate on the days you’re most comfortable. A bed and breakfast business has emerged as a popular business among homeowners due to this flexibility.
- You get to socialize with people from all walks of life. Unlike a hotel, a bed and breakfast establishment is a more social platform, where the homeowners act as the hosts.
Nuance credit options – Shelf Corporations and Credit
7. Babysitting or daycare
If you are good with kids or are someone who enjoys the company of children, then this business idea is perfect for you. You can start a babysitting service or childcare and help parents take care of their children in their absence and get paid for it. Many parents work for long hours and need someone who they can rely on and trust to take care of their children. This option requires no capital and, one can do it quite easily without any stress.
- The timings are flexible and, you can set your own work schedule.
- The requirements for good babysitting are not much.
How can a shelf corporation help?
A Shelf or aged corporation is a ready-made corporation that has been established a long time ago but is dormant or not in use. While starting a business it is important to have a good credit score to acquire business loans and business credit cards or have big investors invest in your business. A Shelf corporation can help to tackle these concerns and further save your time at the starting stage of your business.
Why should you consider a Shelf Corporation?
- A Shelf corporation will save you time at the initial stage of your business and help your business get off the ground. The process of incorporation is fastened, and it saves you from the stress and headache of documentation and filing processes.
- Shelf corporations are professionally crafted and can be tailored according to the needs and goals of your business.
- Shelf corporations will make it easier for you to obtain business loans, business credit cards, and even immigration or a business visa. This is because Shelf corporations show a history of being established. Most lenders will look for a company that has a minimum history of 2 or 3 years.
- It attracts large businesses to invest in your business and also makes it easy for you to acquire government tenders.
Nevada is one of the most popular states among entrepreneurs due to its flexible laws and business-friendly atmosphere. Moreover, Nevada has an abundance of land and an unoccupied commercial real state. If you are looking to open a small business, then Nevada is a perfect choice. It comes with many opportunities to provide growth for your business.
Also Read – When should you buy a Shelf Corporation?