THESE DISCLOSURES SUPERCEDE ANY VERBAL AGREEMENTS AND/OR REPRESENTATIONS. PLEASE READ THEM SO THERE ARE NO MIS-UNDERSTANDINGS. THESE DISCLOSURES ARE ALSO PROVIDED TO EACH CLIENT AT VARIOUS STAGES THROUGHOUT THE PROCESS OF DELIVERING EACH ORDER.
1. CUSTOMER RESULTS DEPEND ON VARIOUS FACTORS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL AND CANNOT BE GUARANTEED: The purchase of a pre-established and aged corporate entity greatly facilitates the achievement of corporate credit and financing, but does not guarantee it. Various factors, such as the customer’s personal credit scores and credit history, the availability of lenders based on the customer’s geographical location, the current economic climate, and the customer’s ability to follow-through on credit applications and approval requirements, are all factors outside our control and for that reason we legally cannot and therefore do not in any way guarantee any particular result for customer, whether we assist customer in the process of obtaining financing or not. If a funding capacity is stated for any particular corporate entity, such capacity is a good faith discretionary estimate of the total amount of financing that can be obtained with the corporate entity assuming customer meets all personal credit requirements and aggressively pursues financing over several funding rounds. ANY ASSISTANCE WE MAY PROVIDE WITH FINANCING IS TREATED AS A COMPLETELY SEPARATE SERVICE, 100% INDEPENDENT OF THE CORPORATE ENTITY PURCHASE. FUNDING CAPACITY IS NOT A GUARANTEED FUNDING AMOUNT.
2. FOREIGN ENTITY REGISTRATION IS RECOMMENDED IN MOST CASES BUT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE PRE-ESTABLISHED CORPORATE ENTITY: If the corporate entity being purchased is not from the same state that customer lives in, then customer should do a foreign entity registration in the state that customer lives in or has a real physical address, such as a real home or office. Using UPS Store, Regus, and other types of virtual office providers is not recommended, but can be used if better options are not available. Customer’s home address is typically the best address to use for the foreign entity registration. The cost of doing the foreign entity registration varies greatly from state to state, and can be as little as $50 in government fees to as high as several hundred dollars. This cost is not under our control. The foreign entity registration can easily be done by the customer or if preferred, can be done by us for $250 plus government fees. Time frame for completion of the foreign entity registration varies and can be anywhere from 1 day to several weeks, depending on the state and the current workload in that government dept. FOREIGN ENTITY REGISTRATION IS ALWAYS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO OPEN BANK ACCOUNTS AND OBTAIN FINANCING IN YOUR HOME STATE WHEN YOUR HOME STATE IS NOT THE SAME STATE AS THE INCORPORATION STATE OF THE CORPORATE ENTITY.
3. CREDIT-READY PACKAGES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE PRE-ESTABLISHED CORPORATE ENTITY: In order to obtain bank accounts, credit, and financing, customer is required to obtain for the corporate entity, at minimum, the IRS company registration, the Dun & Bradstreet #, 411 Directory Listing, and Yellow Pages Listing. IF CUSTOMER CHOOSES TO NOT PURCHASE A CREDIT-READY PACKAGE, THEN CUSTOMER AGREES TO OBTAIN THESE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS WITHOUT OUR ASSISTANCE. PACKAGES ARE OPTIONAL AND ALWAYS BILLED SEPARATELY.
4. 80 PAYDEX PROGRAM IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE PRE-ESTABLISHED CORPORATE ENTITY: This is an optional product that is always billed separately. Achieving an 80 Paydex Score on Dunn & Bradstreet takes approximately 45 to 60 days assuming you follow our instructions in a timely manner. The 80 Paydex Score increases your chances of being approved for unsecured funding with lenders and is highly recommended, however, it is not an absolute requirement. The 45 to 60 day time frame is counted from the day the corporation setup process is 100% complete, including the foreign entity registration in your home state. Additionally, the 80 Paydex Program does not include the cost of purchasing small-value items from the reporting vendors. Expect to spend a total of approximately $250 with vendors.
5. FUNDING ROAD MAP IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE PRE-ESTABLISHED CORPORATE ENTITY: This is an optional product that is always billed separately.
TERMS SPECIFIC TO CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS:
You authorize us to charge you credit card for the purchase price, and agree that if you decide to split this payment among more than one of your credit cards, that each of your credit cards may be charged without the need for additional authorizations, as long as the total charged does not exceed the purchase price.
You certify that we have verified your credit card (front and back) and photo identification to confirm your identity, and that you are both the customer and the cardholder in this transaction.
You accept the Product(s) provided for the Purchase Price as delivered in full as soon as the Articles of Incorporation/Organization are shipped to the billing address on your credit card account and the tracking number is provided to you via email. This shipping confirmation shall serve as final proof of the Product(s) being delivered to you satisfactorily, and as final proof that the amount charged has been fully earned.
You understand that Partial Payment(s) towards the Purchase Price shall be considered as a Non-Refundable Deposit towards the Purchase Price in exchange for the reservation of the Corporate Entity(s) above for a mutually agreed-upon period of time, which shall never exceed 30 Days. In the event this time period expires and the balance of the Purchase Price is not yet paid, you agree that your Partial Payment(s) shall become Store Credit, available for future use with us for a maximum period of 6 months, after which the store credit will expire.
You agree that due to the intrinsic nature of the Product(s), the Product(s) and any associated Service(s) (if any) that may be included with Product(s) cannot be cancelled and are NON-REFUNDABLE.