1. Our Collection and Use of Personal Information
2. Examples of Personal Information We Collect and How We Use It
You may provide Daze a variety of Personal Information, including your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, payment information, and tax identification number. The Personal Information we collect allows us to deliver requested products, services and information to you, to stay in contact with you, and to manage Daze’s relationship with you. By providing Daze with Personal Information, you consent to Daze’s transfer and storage of that information. Daze also may use your Personal Information for research, development, and analysis, and for advertising, marketing, product and service offerings, security, fraud prevention, and other business activities.
3. Our Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
Non-Personal Information is information in a form that does not allow for direct association with a specific person. This information is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. We may collect, use, monitor, analyze, transfer, and disclose Non-Personal Information for any purpose.
4. Examples of Non-Personal Information We Collect and How We Use It
Non-Personal Information includes:
Device Information – We may collect specific information for the device you use to access our website. For example, we may collect device model, IP address, MAC address, operating system version, application software, fonts, and other device information and identifiers.
Log Information – When you visit our website, we collect certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP address, browser version, ISP data, referring and exit pages, operating system version, date / time stamps, cookie data, and clickstream data. We use Log Information to administer the website, analyze trends, maintain site security, learn about user behavior, and improve the overall quality and availability of the site.
Click-Through URLs – In some email messages, we use a Click-Through URL to link to content on our website. When you click one of these URLs, you pass through a separate web server before reaching our site. We use Click-Through URLs to help us determine interest in a particular topic and to measure the effectiveness of our email communications.
5. Our Sharing of Information with Others
We do not share Personal Information with businesses or individuals outside of Daze, except under the following circumstances:
Consent – We will share your Personal Information with others outside of Daze when we have your consent to do so.
Service Providers – We provide Personal Information to related companies and other trusted businesses or persons who use, analyze, or process it on our behalf, based on our instructions and in compliance with appropriate confidentiality and security measures. For example, we may use others to:
- deliver, evaluate the effectiveness of, and assist in improving our products and services
- conduct consumer research and satisfaction surveys
- assist us in analyzing and understanding consumers and how to reach them more effectively
- assist us in fraud prevention, with our security measures, and to provide us technical support
- provide customer support
- manage customer data, and to ensure data integrity and accuracy
- process financial transactions and perform accounting functions
- advertise, market, or make product or service offerings
Legal Reasons – We will share Personal Information with others outside of Daze if we have a good-faith belief that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to:
- comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request
- protect our operations or customers
- detect, investigate, or address fraud, security, or technical problems
- investigate potential violations of and enforce applicable terms of service
In the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third-party.
We may share Non-Personal Information publicly and with our strategic partners. For example, we may share Non-Personal Information to describe the size and success of our firm.
6. Transparency and Choice
7. Social Media Plug-ins
8. Information Security and Retention
9. Third Party Privacy Policies
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13, we will take steps to delete the Personal Information as soon as possible.
12. Request for Information